Friday, August 30, 2013

Encyclopedia of my Ordinary Life

Lizzie Dolan
Lizzie Dolan. When I think of my name, I think of Ireland. The Dolan's Pub, owned by my ancestors. Not my favorite last name. Its comes from the side of my family, that are not my favorite family members. I would have preferred, Water-drop, or Diamond-rose! Lizzie Dolans of too though.

Class
Sitting in class staring out the windows, I get trapped into my own little world. Falling down the deep hole into a land where I become a ninja, who doesn't slay fruit, but vegetables. The evil celery and the tough tomato take over. I lose. Then I suddenly hear,
"Lizzie, can you tell me what property 17(94 times x) belongs in?"
I'm Stuck.

Dog
Playfully chewing on my hand, my dog, smudge, chases me around the house as I sprint away. I hide in my closet, and he finds me. I run away and he catches me and,
"OW!"
He bit too hard. Were done playing.

Cellphone
"Tweet Tweet"
The sound of my phone getting a text message. Immediately I get trapped in a world of technology. Addicting games I easily get bored of and I move on to Netflix, or YouTube. The world of Instagram and Facebook. Waking up the next morning and thinking,
"OH SHOOT!" I forgot to do my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment