Thursday, September 19, 2013

Encyclopedia Entries #3

Volleyball
Setter positions, different places on the court. Bump, set, spike, block, dive, and more. So much to handle in a small game. As sweat tears roll down my face, adrenaline shoots through my veins. Running up and down the court, double checking the score, were ahead by 14 points. Not worried, a ball in the net wins us our game point. Trinidad wins.

Rock band
Having the free will to play any instrument, including Piano, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, or even behind the mic, but there is much more. Smiling on the inside, as the look of determination and focus takes over your body. At the end of practice, its one tiring Friday, ready to go home.


1 comment:

  1. I love your Volleyball entry! I like how specific it is. I could really picture the game!

    ReplyDelete