Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Never Rollerblade in the House

       A fun way to kill some time is by rollerblading, except that it cant always be too much fun when you have a needle through your hand.
       After dinner time, you always got that kid feeling when there was practically nothing to do. Well that what I thought at least. At that time my carpet was being fixed, so we wern't supposed to walk around bare-foot, because you may end up with a needle through your hand, but maybe instead of shoes, I should have worn gloves.
       What better idea to do than to rollerblade? So my brother and I strapped on our skates, and tied every bow neatly and quite slowly, then stumbled a few times as we got out balance, and before you knew it, we were off! We would slow down to skid around corners making small streaks in the floor, and would speed up for the long hallways. The as we neared the end of the hallways, a shoe lace came loose on my right skate, and as I rolled over it I tripped over the lace and my hand fell straight through the needle on my carpet.
       Screaming as I fell straight onto the poisonous horns of the devil for what it felt like, I screamed at my brother to go and get my mom, and before Ryan reached the bedroom door, my mom came flying out the door, with worry in her eyes.
       We rinsed my hand as sniffle after sniffle came out my nose, as my mom wrapped up the white goo coming out of the center of my hand.
       Well I for one learned that its never a good idea to rollerblade in the house when you have dangerous things laying around that can hurt you.


      

1 comment:

  1. That would really hurt I wonder what the whit goo coming out of your hand. I like how you said that it was poisonous horns of the devil. Did our mom know that you were rollerblading our not if she didn't was she mad?

    ReplyDelete