Thursday, September 19, 2013

Two Voices Poem

Morning Girl

Same
Starboy
·         Lives for the morning


·         I would die for the stars.

·         Come from the same family.

·         I like to help others.


·      I like to track mud through the house.

·         We both like nature.


·         I like to be clean and organized.

·         I focus on myself.

·         We live up to our names.


·         I live in reality.


·         I hear things as a rock I never could before.

·         We both like adventure.


·         We like being with family.

·         I bieng alone.

·         We have respect for explorers.

·         I want to see what others see.

·         I don’t care what I look like.

·         We love our land.


3 comments:

  1. I thought that it was really good, but you said WE like being with family for morning girl and you also said I being alone for starboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. take off security password!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucas its supposed to be we, and i.

    ReplyDelete